I Know Accept And Am True To Myself The Radical Self Acceptance Worksheet Sounds True Popular and other I know accept and am true to myself be true to yourself artinya stay true to yourself artinya


I Know Accept And Am True To Myself The Radical Self Acceptance Worksheet Sounds True Popular I know accept and am true to myself stories I was shamed into believing were true It is these that have caused me to feel poorly about myself I now completely reject those stories and restore love to myself I now lovingly release all judgments and negative feelings about myself and totally accept myself just the way I am in all my absolutely perfect imperfection I know accept and am true to myself The Radical Self Acceptance Worksheet Sounds True stories I was shamed into believing were true It is these that have caused me to feel poorly about myself I now completely reject those stories and restore love to myself I now lovingly release all judgments and negative feelings about myself and totally accept myself just the way I am in all my absolutely perfect imperfection I Am That The only thing I can be sure about is that I am not as a thinking I am in the Cartesian sense but without any predicates Again and again Maharaj draws our attention to this basic fact in order to make us realise our I am ness and thus get rid of all self made prisons He says The only true statement is I am Tapping Script I Am Ashamed Of My Weight Even though I am ashamed of my weight I love and accept myself Step Read the following phrases aloud while tapping on the prescribed spot with your dominant hand Even though I am so embarrassed that I m overweight I completely and deeply love and accept myself INSTRUCTIONS s pcdn co I feel guilty when I take time for myself I have learned to tolerate or accept situations that I know are unhealthy for me I am on the right track I m hopeful and sometimes a little scared but I have faith and want more guidance for my life I am doing just fine and do not need any help at all I got this YES NO MY



source :www.soundstrue.com

0 Comments